IT Project Manager
NL Amsterdam HQ
¿Será usted nuestro próximo compañero de trabajo en TIP?
¿Busca un lugar de trabajo estimulante en el que pueda trabajar con compañeros profesionales y motivados, a quienes les apasiona lo que hacen y se comprometen a realizar un trabajo excelente cada día? Todo ello en un entorno de trabajo en el que la seguridad es prioritaria, se fomenta el espíritu de equipo y la integridad es el núcleo de nuestra empresa. Como empresa líder en el sector del transporte y activa en muchos países europeos, podemos ofrecerle excelentes oportunidades de desarrollo profesional.
Descripción de puesto
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Working with business project leaders to understand requirements and facilitate development of functional and technical specifications
- Utilisation of chosen technologies and outsourced resources to ensure high quality, timely deliverables
- Facilitates solution planning and estimating of IT programs and projects
- Leadership of project meetings, ensuring each meeting has a clear purpose, agenda, supporting materials and output / outcome
- Vendor management of the various third parties involved in the projects
- Influence, negotiation and expectation management of key stakeholders, internal and external to TIP
- Empowered to project manage the assigned initiative to meet the needs of the business, as outlined in the business case and articulated by the steering committee / sponsor
- Manages highly complex business issues arising from the implementation of new processes or functions
- Maintains and controls the project budget, schedule and resources
- Responsible for all aspects of project management, including project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership and team organizational structure management
- Responsible for project communications
- Manages project scope, risk and issue resolution
- Responsible for quality of project deliverables
- Manages integration of solution(s) into enterprise technical architecture and business environment
- Where applicable, responsible for managing relationship with consultant project / program management
- Responsible for ensuring that the project can deliver the benefits outlined in the business case, and that it meets the reasonable expectations of end users
- May be responsible for procurement of package-related hardware, software and services
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of assigned work status
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- 10 years + project management experience, with responsibility for managing midsize to large teams, and influencing key stakeholders
- Excellent project management capabilities across all aspects of the development lifecycle. A solid track record of delivering projects in a complex organisation and technical environment
- Exposure and proven ability to negotiate, present and communicate with senior business leaders.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance in a matrixed team environment with people of different skillsets ranging from junior to senior levels
- Experience in engaging at a commercial level with senior staff both technical and non-technical
- Strong vendor management skills
- Excellent organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritisation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable evidence of leading application projects in a similar industry context
- Certification in PRINCE2 or similar recognised project management qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and summarize communications for executive consumption
- Excellent management and team-building skills
- Extensive knowledge of project management software tools such as MS Project and Excel to effectively manage, monitor and control project activities
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation
- Knowledge of business application life cycle management and system development life cycle management
- Budget planning and management
- Problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management as well as internal and external partners
- Works well with others in an integrated team environment
- Self-motivated and a problem solver
- Intercultural competence
- Fluent English
- Understanding of 6s or equivalent Quality methodologies
- Any other European language a distinct advantage
- Team player, able to work closely with peers to reach common goals
- Working knowledge of applications, infrastructure or services being implemented
- Certification in MSP or similar recognised programme management qualification
TIP garantiza la igualdad de oportunidades y valora la diversidad en su plantilla, por lo que anima a todo tipo de personas a presentar su solicitud a puestos vacantes en la empresa.
La contratación está sujeta a una comprobación satisfactoria de los antecedentes y las referencias.
Haga clic en “Solicitar” para cargar y enviar sus datos personales, su carta de presentación y su CV.