UK Motherwell Workshop
To maintain and repair to a measured quality standard, the Heavy Goods trailers of the TIP rental fleet and its customers own trailers at TIP workshops.
Opportunities we offer
If you are looking to work in an environment where the importance of team spirit is valued highly, where safety of staff is of primary importance and where you are encouraged to enhance your skills set, then we have many opportunities available throughout Europe.
At TIP Trailer Services we are constantly investing in the latest IT technology, tooling & training. Our well-maintained and equipped maintenance facilities and service vans, ensure you will have the right tools to best serve our customers.
Are you passionate about supporting a world class technical team?
Are you focused on 100% satisfied customers? If so, TIP has a great opportunity for you in our Technicians team.
- To inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard, ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation
- To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy
- To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
- Ensure ‘good housekeeping’ in and around workstations
- Provide high customer service levels whilst working to specified deadline
- Must adhere to the company’s health & safety policies and procedures at all times
- Conduct oneself in a consistent manner that demonstrates TIP values & behaviours at all times
- Highlight all potential business commercial opportunities to managers
- Perform any other relevant duties as reasonably directed by Management
- The role will involve possible shift working, including weekends.
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Must be a “Time Served” technician or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background/experience in trailer repairs
- Welding experience
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and high level of professionalism
- Good organisational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required.
Benefits we offer
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous referral programme
- Life assurance
- And many more!
TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 136 locations and at more than 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 European countries and Canada. Our employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to background check.